Tri-County Patriots for Independent Living affirms Liberty and Justice for all people with disabilities.
A Center for Independent Living that advocates for the civil rights for people with disabilities and promotes living well with a disability in our local community. We are a membership organization of people who live in our community with disabilities and our friends. Our center provides services such as peer support and attendant care. Join us!
TRIPIL is now an Employment Network. To find out more information about TRIPIL'S Employment Network CLICK HERE!
TRIPIL Fundraising for Rehabilitiation of Washington YWCA For New Headquarters
YWCA - Click for Updates
Community Relation Plan and Analysis of Brownfield Cleanup Alternative for the former YWCA property
- AAHD Scholarship Program The mission of the American Association on Health and Disability (AAHD) is to contribute to national, state, and local efforts to promote health and wellness in people with disabilities and identify effective intervention strategies that reduce health disparities between people with disabilities and the general population. AAHD accomplishes its mission through research, education and advocacy at the national, state and community level. The AAHD Frederick J. Krause Scholarship on Health and Disability is awarded annually to a deserving student with a disability who is pursuing undergraduate/graduate studies (must be at least enrolled as a Junior in college) in an accredited university who is pursuing studies related to the health and disability, to include, but not limited to public health, health promotion, disability studies, disability research, rehabilitation engineering, audiology, disability policy, special education and majors that will impact quality of life of persons with disabilities.
- Want to learn about your disability voting rights? Get more information from The Disability Voting Coalition of Pennsylvania! Click here for more details!
- URGENT ACTION ALERT!!!! STOP THE MURPHY BILL!
- What are Your Options to Pay for Assistive Devices?
- Warriors & Quiet Foundation sending wounded warriors to Montana for a six day program
- Final Rule: Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Cognitive Rescaling Resources
- Access for Washington Redevelopment Authority for financial help with Ramps
- National ADAPT milestones in History Free Our People
- This Fight Is Not Over, We Need You Now - Support The Disability Rights Treaty
"Information IS power, but only when you give it away. Be the givers of power."Roland W. Sykes Mentor to TRIPIL, regarding Independent Living Centers, 4/26/2001Roland's message