Tri-County Patriots for Independent LivingTri-County Patriots for Independent Living (TRIPIL) is a Center for Independent Living that brings together individuals who face common barriers – in equal access, assistive technology, education, employment, housing, and transportation – in order to solve these problems.
Welcome to the TRIPIL Internet Cafe
Community InvolvementLook for TRIPIL at the following community events:
- WED, OCT 26: Pennsylvania Association for the Blind Conference, Meadowlands
- THURS, OCT 27: OVR Job Fair, Washington OVR
- THURS, Nov 3: Intermediate Unit Parent Support Group Meeting, Washington, PA. (Call Ken Evans for more information (724)223-5115)
- FRI, Nov 4: TRIPIL Open House, Washington, PA.
- SAT, Nov 5: Steel City Slam Rugby Tournament (RSVP by 10/28 to Matt Taylor (724)223-5115)
TRIPIL is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization. We accept various types of donations; these include money, needed equipment, and needed services.
Major fundraising efforts are underway to expand and improve our headquarters located in Washington, PA. This will enable us to provide services to an increasing population of people with disabilities – and we’ve seen an increase in demand of our services of 40% over the last three years. TRIPIL empowers individuals to help themselves live a free, independent, and fulfilling life.
Tri-County Patriots for Independent Living affirms Liberty and Justice for all people with disabilities.