Home > TRIPIL FAQs
TRIPIL Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Why Should I Become a Member?
- I Have Some Old Computer/Medical Equipment... Can I Give It to TRIPIL?
- What Does "Independent Living" Mean?
- Why Does TRIPIL Make Such a Fuss About Lack of Access?
- Does TRIPIL Offer Residential Facilities?
- 1. Recruiting & Hiring
- 2. Do you do criminal background checks & drug screening?
- 3. Are Direct Care Workers certified in CPR?
- 4. Are the aides insured & bonded through your agency?
- 5. What competencies are expected of the aides?
- 6. How do you assess what the attendant is capable of doing?
- 7. What is your policy on providing a substitute direct care worker in the event a regular direct care worker cannot perform the services in your contract?
- 8. If there is dissatisfaction with a particular attendant, can he or she be replaced without cause?
- 9. Does the agency provide a supervisor who is responsible for regularly evaluating the quality of home care?
- 10. Does the supervision occur over the telephone, through progress reports or in person at the home of the consumer?
- Why Do You Need a New Building in Washington?
- When Are You Moving Into the Y Building?
- Is TRIPIL Re-Opening the YWCA Pool?
Have Another Question?
Please ask here, and your question will be answered.