Tri-County Patriots for Independent Living
MISSION: Tri-County Patriots affirms liberty and justice for all people with disabilities.
TRIPIL Values Statement
Our logo symbolizes our determination to bust through the barriers that trap our community and the world's community of people with disabilities.
TRIPIL Nondiscrimination Statement
Through the connection of the people of our community, individuals of all ages and abilities are able to work together to help themselves and to improve their community. TRIPIL brings together individuals who share common problems in equal access, education, housing, employment, attendant care, transportation, and access to technology.
Our organization conducted a corporate division to form 4 separate, affiliated corporations in 2000. Each has it's own board of directors. Learn more about each with this Link.
Acting Executive Director is Kathleen Kleinmann.
- TRIPIL Services - Home and Community Based Services and training under the leadership of Acting Executive Director, Kathleen Kleinmann.
- Accessible Dreams building accessible housing resources under the leadership of Lucy Rooth
- TRIPIL - Provides administrative and information technology services to each of the other corporations under the leadership of Kathleen Kleinmann
Click for our Tax IRS 990 Filings
Our purpose convening at TRIPIL is for these reasons:
- To teach ourselves about the past, present, and future prospects of the Independent living movement as part of the disability and equal rights movement
- To share ideas towards the building of a common vision for Independent Living in Pennsylvania
- To strengthen our sense of community and common purpose as part of the local, state, national, and international independent living movement
Learn more about Our CIL